2022 World Cup Bracket Challenge
How It Works
- Make a $20 entry Donation to Marin County Union SC
- Fill in the bracket with your predictions. Sign with your email and full name and email it to email@example.com when completed.
- Multiple brackets can be filled and submitted. Each bracket (one page) is $20.
- First place will win an Adidas FIFA World Cup 2022 Al Rihla official match-ball ($170 retail price) or VISA prepaid $170
-Second place will win an official 2022 World Cup Jersey ($90) or VISA prepaid $90
- Third place is TBA
Donations from this World Cup challenge will be used to raise funds for the team. Funds raised will go directly to aiding team expenses like facilities, field equipment and more.
Due to our no pay-to-play philosophy, we rely solely on team fundraisers and charitable donations from our community.
- Make a Donation and submit the completed form by November 20 11:59 PM PST. Completed forms are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Points will be awarded to every correct prediction. Below is the breakdown on the point system:
Round of 16 - 96 Points Available
- Predict which country will advance in 1st place and which one in 2nd place.
- For every country predicted correctly to advance, gain 5 points
- Gain an extra 1 point if the position is correctly predicted (who is 1st and 2nd place)
Quarterfinals - 80 Points Available
- Gain 10 points for every quarterfinalist you predict
Semifinals - 60 Points Available
- Gain 15 points for every semifinalist you predict
Third Place - 20 Points Available
- Gain 20 points for predicting the third-place winner
Finalists - 50 Points Available
- Gain 25 points for predicting each finalist
World Cup Winner - 50 Points Available
- Gain 50 points for predicting the winner of the final
Tiebreakers: If there is a tie in points, the person that has predicted the winner of the final will win. If it remains a tie, the person that predicted the most finalist will win. If it remains a tie, the same process will continue through the semifinals, quarterfinals, round 16 and group stage.